Danielle Bradbery has announced the release of her sophomore studio album, I Don’t Believe We’ve Met, out December 1. Bradbery co-wrote 7 of the album's 10 tracks, including her new single "Sway" and a track she penned with Thomas Rhett titled "What Are We Doing." As the album title suggests, Danielle is ready to re-introduce herself with this new project and has been focused on the writing process to share more of her own story.
· Danielle says, "With I Don’t Believe We’ve Met, I got the opportunity to work with amazing writers and producers that brought out my unique style and allowed me to tap into so many different influences. This is the beginning of a new chapter for me, and I am so excited for everyone to hear what we've made."
· I Don’t Believe We’ve Met will be Bradbery's first album in four years since the release of her self-titled LP in 2013.
I Don’t Believe We’ve Met track listing:
1. “Sway” (Danielle Bradbery, Johan Fansson, Emily Weisband)
2. “Potential” (Danielle Bradbery, Johan Lindbrandt, Emily Weisband)
3. “What Are We Doing” (Danielle Bradbery, Sam Ellis, Thomas Rhett, Emily Weisband)
4. “Worth It” (Danielle Bradbery, Jeff Pardo, Molly Reed)
5. “Can’t Stay Mad” (Danielle Bradbery, Ian Franzino, Andrew Haas, Steph Jones)
6. “Messy” (Danielle Bradbery, Hannah Ellis, Josh Kerr)
7. “Red Wine + White Couch” (Nicolle Galyon, Alysa Vanderheym, Emily Weisband)
8. “Hello Summer” (Rhett Akins, Julian Bunetta, Jaren Johnston, Thomas Rhett)
9. “Human Diary” (Josh Kerr, Emily Weisband)
10. “Laying Low” (Danielle Bradbery, Jason Gantt, Heather Morgan)