Nobody really loves to clean their house, but there are some things that may finally motivate folks to pick up a mop or broom and get to tidying up.
A new survey finds that 49% of people say they are most motivated to clean when they are happy, with 65% saying cleaning gives them a sense of accomplishment, 63% saying it helps them clear their mind, and 63% saying it helps them relax.
But there’s no doubt cleaning can be more fun when you do it to music with 66% of people saying they listen to music when they clean with 72% having a go-to song when they clean.
So, what is everyone’s favorite song to clean to? Well, topping the list is “Uptown Funk,” byBrunoMarsandMark Ronson, followed byEmeli Sande’s“Read All About It.”
America’s Go-To “Cleaning Playlist”
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- “Read All About It” by Emeli Sandé
- “Work” by Rihanna
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “But a Dream” by G-Eazy
- “Girls Like You” by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
- “Pretty Hurts” by Beyoncé
- “Beautiful Girls” by Sean Kingston
- “I Don’t Care” by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida