Is there a rain date for Red, White & Boom?
No. Red, White & Boom is a rain or shine event, however, severe weather could delay or prevent a Red, White & Boom artist from performing at the designated time, all efforts will be made to stay on time. If this is not possible, some acts may be cancelled in the event of weather.
Do children get in free?
No, everyone over the age of 2 must have a ticket no matter the age.
What items may be carried by patrons through all gates at Red, White & Boom?
- Items that meet the size requirements (16" by 18" by 9")(all subject to search)
- Cellular telephones and cameras (patrons required to turn electronic items on before entry is allowed)
- Strollers (only if carrying a child - no other items allowed)
- Diaper Bags (with Children)
- Banners & signs that are no larger than 2' by 3', reflect good taste, do not block the view of the other ticket holders, and are not affixed to any part of the stadium nor on a pole or mast
Items that may not be carried into Red, White & Boom include:
- Items larger than 16" by 18" by 9"
- Coolers (soft or hard-sided)
- Cans, glass bottles, or beverage containers (includes all regular hand, face or body lotion containers)
- Outside food or beverage
- Commercial audio/video equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Artificial noisemakers
- Animals (except for assistive purposes)
- Firearms or weapons (includes all knives and scissors)
- Banners larger than 2' by 3' and that do not reflect good sportsmanship
Does the City of Lexington or the Lexington Legends organize Red, White & Boom?
No. Red, White & Boom is organized by iHeartMedia and paid for through the contributions and promotional support of the event sponsors and ticket holders.